Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding May 22 2013, 0 Comments
I’ve started reading Weelicious by Catherine McCord. I know she is popular however I was not familiar with her books or site. I’m really enjoying her book and her recipes are easy and delicious. Although this recipe for Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding is not in the book I easily found it on her site while exploring chia seed recipes. Made it over the weekend -took mintutes and it was yummy.
Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding (serves 4 ) via Weelicious
- Prep Time:5 minutes,
- Total Time: 4 hours, 5 minutes,
- 2 cups cows milk * I substituted with coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey, maple syrup or agave
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, honey and vanilla. Add the chia seeds and stir to combine.
- 2. Refrigerate 4 hours, stirring once halfway through.
- 3. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Accompaniments: cut up mango, berries or chopped peaches
Photo, Donna Ladd, Motherburg
Post by Donna