Chic Baby, MB's High Chair Picks February 25 2013
Whether buying your own high chair or registering for one, picking the perfect one is right up there with the crib and stroller. This is that one piece that will be a mainstay in your home and needs to blend well with your aesthetic and perhaps be used for baby #2. There are so many out there, here are some of our favorites:
1.OXO Sprout High Chair, $249.99 via Amazon , BPA Free, 6 months to 5 years. A sturdy highchair with an adjustable seat and footrest. Also converts to a children’s chair when your child outgrows the highchair .
2. Tavo High Chair, $299 via Petit Tresor This chair reminds me of restaurant hi -chairs just really pimped out . I happen to love those restaurant chairs and this chair can fit into many household aesthetics. No tray is needed, includes permanent T-bar as well as an adjustable seat belt.
3. Boon Flair Pedestal Highchair, $236.89 via Diapers.com, This chair has a 5 point safety harness, perfect for a baby/toddler that is a mover. Chair can be adjusted as child grows and easy to clean surfaces.
4. Stokke Tripp High Chair, $249.99 via Target, this chair goes from highchair to booster for toddler. Most parents I know who have this seem to be happy with it, tray is extra which brings the price up making it an investment.
5. Phil & Teds Lobster Hook on Chair $82.39 via Diapers.com, Perfect if you have a small space this chair will last up to 3 years. 4 point safety harness, claw has a strong grip, great if you want a chair you can travel with.
6. Keekaroo Height Right High Chair With Tray, $149.99-$159.99via Target, An affordable hi-chair that has many perks that some of the other higher price chairs offer. 3 point harness, adjustable seat, contoured seat, transitions to a toddler seat.