Most teachers appreciate a sign of gratitude even if it is as simple as a thoughtful card. My son’s teachers ROCK and have been patient and instrumental as he has learn to build on his speech. They always make me feel like he is the best kid and tell me how much they love him. If I could give them more I would, however I am on a budget but this doesn’t mean a gift with some thought is not in their future. I also love this DIY Homemade Food Gifts that can be done in large batches for numerous teachers at an affordable expense.
1. C.Wonder Monogram Mug $10 has all the letters of the alphabet available, one for each teacher, top it off with some candy canes.
3. Mine Design Black Chalkboard Candle in Persian Fig,$19.78, write a note of thanks on this cool candle.
4. Tory Burch for Target Lunch Box (avail Dec1st), $19.99, fill the box up with cookies for an extra thank you.
5. Highbury 8 Minimalist Personalized Stationery Note Cards, $12.50, every teacher needs note cards!
7. This Earthlust water bottle will make sure your teacher is hydrated all day. $18
8. A set of 6 Magnolia cupcakes is perfect to give to a classroom of teachers, I have never had a teacher look disappointed to receive this treat. Box of 6 $21-$24