Living in tight spaces is pretty normal for us city dwellers however it can be challenging when space is an issue period. If you are gearing up for your first baby or making room for another addition and space is even more precious these 7 items are the perfect space savers.
1. This table is a bit of an investment but worth it if design and saving space is a priority in your home. NOGA Changing Table via Charlie Crane.
2. This collapsible tub is designed to expand and grow from newborn to toddlerhood. It stores easily which is a plus when you start seeing all the baby gadgets start to pile up. Boon Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub via Giggle.
3. Living in New York I've met my share of parents who converted a closet into a baby nursery. The Alma Mini Crib is much smaller than a standard-sized crib, it also folds for storage when not using. Since the mattress is mini the Alma Mini Body-Fit Spring Mattress can also be purchased. Bloom Alma Mini Crib via Giggle.
4. When space is really tight or just looking for an highchair that will not overwhelm the dinner table this highchair clips to almost any table up to 3.5" thick. The plus is ultra-light and easy to install. Inglesina 2010 Fast Table Chair - Fiamma via Amazon.
5. Designed for toddler beds however this can be used to store on a changing table or even on a hanger in a closet with some daily essentials such as babywipes, q-tips. STICKAT Bed pocket via IKEA (available in stores only).
6. This little gadget will hold most stroller models up to 40 pounds making it a perfect tool for small homes/apartments where any space is precious. StrollAway Over the Door Stroller Storage Hanger( Available in white) via Amazon.
7. I personally own this easy to stash bassinet. I have used it when we have had babies pop on over for a visit, it literally takes minutes to put together. A great buy if you wish to move the bassinet from one spot to another or stash away when you have company. Chicco Lullago Portable Bassinet via Target.
Updated post 2017
Post by Donna