Perhaps the 90's are truly back (and if you don't believe me on this just wait a few months) which may explain why we are seeing so much lettering again. I am not a huge fan of wearing sayings or quotes on my clothing yet I am finding myself gravitating to some of the cool words a few artful designers are putting out there. I also feel as a pretty tired mother I need a bit of encouragement pasted upon my body. Somehow a Good Vibes Only Please on my tee reminds me of what I like my energy of the day to be. Words can do so much...so here is to the ones that make us feel good.
7 of my favorites:
1. CREME DE LA CREME LOOSE FIT SWEAT via Zoe Karssen
2. South Parade Taylor - Loose Tee - Le Weekend via South Parade
3. GOOD VIBES T-SHIRT via Mikoh
4. Madewell x daryl k® reusable mothalova canvas tote bag via Madewell
5. NO REQUESTS NO REGRETS SHORT SLEEVE LOOSE FIT SWEAT via Zoe Karssen
6. Paradise Brushed Sweatshirt via Topshop
7. WEAR LACMA CHARMANT T-SHIRT - NAVY & CREME via Clare V
Photo Source: Vintage Tee inspiration from one of our favorites, Clare V.
Post by Donna