I am a sucker for a good sneaker and have been searching for a slip - on sneaker for some time.I grew up wearing Vans (a Cali staple) and know that a slide is quite addicting. Comfortable and easy to wear - what else can a mom ask for? A lot more, I know, but let's start with the shoes first.
A few of my pics below, yes some are pricey but for a serious sneaker wearer this person won't flinch. For myself I am planning on the reliable Vans slide that I may custom design for a few dollars extra..
1. Kurt Geiger London Slip On Sneakers via Nordstrom
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Leather and Lace Slip Ons via StyleBop
3. Steve Madden Ecentric Slip On Sneaker Leopard via Jildor
4. Mara Shoe via Aldo
5. Tory Burch Mile Perforated Slip-On Sneaker, Gold via Neiman Marcus
6. Vans Classic Slip On Camo via Zappos
Photo: French Voguettes
Comments will be approved before showing up.