Holy weather it is going to hit in the 60's this week in Brooklyn. Temperatures such as these are a promise of what to look forward to as weather starts to warm. Although it is lovely to have such weather I always tend to struggle when warmer days arrive...I mean come on it was in the low 40's yesterday. This is when I need to put a bit more thought into my wardrobe and purchase items that are transitional yet not grey....sick of black and grey at this point. I prefer buttery colors with splashes of sepia and blues which is why I am loving these pieces. Perfect for mom, easy to layer and wear to work or to the parks on days off.
1. SCUBA BOMBER JACKET via Zara
2. FADED FAUX LEATHER PENCIL SKIRT via Zara
4. No.6 Stacked Heel Loafer in Boemia / Jeans via No.6
5. SHORT-SLEEVE POPOVER SHIRT IN OXFORD BLUE via Jcrew
6. Flea market flares: garment-dyed edition via Madewell
Photo from Lisa Says Gah (one of our fav new sites).
Comments will be approved before showing up.