What is your mom style? I have written quite a few posts here that my wardrobe continues to become more streamlined every year. This didn't happen until I became a mother. And...really I thought at some point I would be able to go back to some more serious style, yup, not happening. I am still pretty busy and only have limited time in getting ready (sound familiar?) in the morning which is why I love pieces much like the above. Easy sweatshirts for the weekend. A long jean for both work and days off mixed with a bit of luxury pieces such as quilted sandals, suede totes.
Here are a few of my favs:
1. JUMPSUIT WITH SIDE PRINT with Zara
2. LE CAPITAINE GARMENT-DYED SWEATSHIRT via Jcrew
3. Nude Sandalia via Beatrice Valenzuela
4. STUDIO STRIPED SKIRT via Zara
5. Basic Tote Pastel via Baggu
7. Sporty Chevron Sweat via Topshop
Comments will be approved before showing up.