Spring arrives March 20th and I hate to sound like Debbie downer however I think mother nature still has plans for us here in the East Coast. The plan is for it to still be cold! How I tend to get out of my winter slump (besides a new haircut, some yoga) is to lighten up the wardrobe yet add some lighter colors for I feel once the sun is shiny we may still be hit with frigid days and snow. I love the idea of a lighter boot for frankly I am sick of the thick boots I keep wearing. I like that these boots will look cute with what I have in my closet as well as help me (hopefully in a fashion sense!) be less glum about my winter look. If dark shoes are your thing try some of the boots that will be coming out in navy. I'm loving the above clogs in the (top) photo and think even with out socks they will look great with a midi skirt or slouchy pants come spring. I included suede here for I am all for wearing suede in cold weather. I just weather proof them, clean them up after I get caught in the rain and they still look great.
Here are my picks!
1. Evacuate Leather Chelsea Leather Ankle Boots via ASOS
2. Joie Pinyon Suede Pull Boots via Neiman Marcus
3. Woman's ip Ankle Boot in Sand via Old Navy
4. Flat Leather Ankle Boot via Zara
5. Leather Ankle Boot With Stack Heel via Zara
6. Stella McCartney Camouflage Print Canvas Ankle Boots via Net- A -Porter
Photo: Free People Boot available here
Comments will be approved before showing up.