Happy Weekend. March 15 2014, 0 Comments
Apologies for the late start on our Happy Weekend post. I am getting ready for another week of work travel. My son tends to go on a bit of a food fast when I go away so I am going a bit micro on the hubby and pre- cooking meal , organizing snacks so my boy eats. One way to get to a Latin mom is by not eating! The guilt. Today in Brooklyn it is 55 so far, whoo hoo. Practically summer. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Good To Know;
- More Graco Car Seats have been recalled via Popsugar
Worth The Read:
- Do mobile device distract parenting via LA Times
- Why You're not As Clever As A 4 year Old via WSJ
- OMG! Kindergarten Spends Day At Wrong School via The Stir
A delicious breakfast smoothie for the family via The Vanilla Bean Blog
- Open Plays at NY KID Club Added During Spring Break! March 17th - March 28th
We have added five special afternoon Open Plays just for you:
Monday: 4:45 - 5:45
Tuesday: 4:45 - 5:45
Wednesday: 4:45 - 5:45
Thursday: 4:45 - 5:45
Click to RSVP with your Open Play passes --space is limited. Children are invited to enjoy supervised, unstructured playtime in our state of the art gym space. Open Play is exclusively reserved for families enrolled in a full semester class. Each Open Play visit requires the use of one play pass.
- Coming up! Camp Frolic Summer is hosting an Open House on Friday, March 28th from 5-7pm. Learn all about their summer camp program!
- Coming up at Caribou:
Eat, Drink, DOULA! Sun Mar 16th, 3-4:30pm,
Childbirth Education Weekend Intensive: Sat Mar 22nd and Sun Mar 28th, 12:30-6pm. $395
Soft Structured Carrier and Mei Tai Back Carry Class: Sat Mar 29th, 3-4pm, $10. Advanced sign-up required.
Early Speech and Language Workshop, Sun Mar 30th, 3-4pm, $10, Sign up here.