The one thing you may notice here on MB with style posts is that I am obsess with denim. It so happens that this season denim is more plentiful then ever. I personally like to elevate my denim pieces as I wear them both casually and at work. It is an extra bonus that denim is season-less and tends somewhat to be child proof. Hey... how else do you expect me to defend...I mean explain an expensive pair of jeans?! Expect to see denim on denim for spring/ summer, patch pieces and yes overalls which I am still debating about for it for it is hard to look svelte in overalls but they look so comfortable.
Here are some pieces I am currently loving and with this funky weather you can layer, wear with boots and a heavy sweater until mother nature finally warms us up and these pieces can be paired with sandals and tees.
1. Moto Contrast Pocket Shirt via Topshop
2. Light Blue Denim Acid Wash Skirt via Newlook
3. Skinny Jeans via Zara
4. Legieria Ankle Boot via Aldo
5. Frame Denim Le Skinny Color Block Jean via Netaporter
6. Ripped Boyfriend Dungarees via Zara
7. Moto T-Shirt Denim Dress via Topshop
Comments will be approved before showing up.