Happy Weekend. May 23 2014, 0 Comments
Memorial weekend to do’s:
- Time Out has a great round up on what to do this weekend.
*Remember it’s Fleet week here so plan accordingly for there will be parts of the city that will be crowded.
- NYC Beaches and how to get there without a car via thrillist
If you are like me and do not want to go into the city Monday Klub 4 Kidz is doing a $10 Monday Memorial Day Special (like their $10 Tuesdays) $10 for each kid for all day pass 9a-6pm
One of my fashion tips I give out? Shop the insane end of season sales. Memorial weekend always has great deals especially online, stock up on summer clothes (or back to school if you can wrap that around your head, I can’t). Here are a few of my favorites:
Baggu 40 % off all knapsacks and Backpacks
Jcrew Extra 30% off spring sale styles code: PACKME
Madewell Extra 30 % off sale code: OHYES
H&M 70% off select styles Memorial day sale only
Gap 40 % off regular price merchandise (some restrictions)
Worth The Read:
- Unexpected places to score amusement park deals via todaysmama
- Erica’s Must Haves for Summer
- Yuk, make sure you do not have any of the recalled beef from these states via popsugar
- Why It’s Not Just Colic or Fussiness via Huffington Post
Online Magazines we love:
Thank you, merci beaucoup, gracias…we can keep saying it a thousand different ways for we are thrilled! We reached 10,000 (ish) followers on Pinterest this week. We are so grateful that you follow us and hope to continue to see you there!
Photo: Marina and her beautiful baby (#2) bump.