Forget trends that do not work for my shape or life- I want summer pieces that can be worn until they are threadbare, worn all season long. For summer I tend to gravitate mostly to the stores that offer great discounts and aren't crazy expensive yet will work what I call 'mom' life. Throw in some great finds from local Brooklyn stores and flea market finds for the perfect summer wardrobe. Here are a few pieces that can be this season and then some.
1. M.Carter Alhoa From Brooklyn Tee (side note: M.Carter just open a sweet little shop on the corner of Engert and Humboldt in Greenpoint.)
2. Clare V double dots flat clutch
3. Zara Tie Dye Jeans
4. Madewell Ex Boyfriend Shirt in Indigo
5. Jcrew Studded Lace Up Galdiator https://www.jcrew.com/womens_feature/NewArrivals/shoes/PRDOVR~A4966/A4966.jsp
6. Madewell Indigo Shibori Linen Skirt
7. Zara Flared Skirt
8. Adina Mills Natural Rock Rings avail at People of 2morrow
9. Jcrew Linen Drapey Pull on Pant In Linen
10. Madewell Tassel Sash
Posted by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.