Happy Weekend. June 06 2014, 0 Comments
This week Motherburg and myself celebrated our birthdays (actually it’s today!) as I did my first ever post on my birthday. I have had a bit of a quiet week and decided to keep both our birthdays a bit chill. Something about a birthday makes you think of your past year and I really wanted to just be with my friends and family, enjoy my week and quietly go about the blog with Erica and I’ve had a really sweet birthday thus far. However as always thank you for reading MB and happy birthday to all of us, as it isn’t an easy feat getting a blog together and to be read, so thank you!!!
* the site doesn’t say or not say you can’t be the kids but I have to say after I check it out for myself I may bring the boy.
Festival-looza this Saturday!
*The free mammogram at Go Green van has been canceled, as unfortunately there were not enough RSVP’s however there will still be plenty of great things to do.
Family Fun Day @ St. Stans Academy
Open to all! Date: June 8th, 2014
Time: 12 noon-5pm
Where: St. Stanislaus Kostka Academy,12 Newell St., Brooklyn, NY 11222
This popular community event includes an inflatable slide, obstacle course and bouncy house for all ages, and last chance to purchase raffle tickets for a $5,000 drawing!
There are kid-friendly activities such as art, games and face painting while a DJ provides musical entertainment. Food options include a BBQ as well as special treats from cotton candy, ice cream and popcorn vendors.
Worth The Read:
- Ultimate Child Proofing Guide
- When To Stop Asking Your Friend About Baby #2 via Lifetime moms
- Letting Go of Snark
- Best present ever?! Orange is the New Black Season 2 started today, late nights here I come!
Out and about:
- I tend to stay very close to my little neighborhood, why not? There is so much to do! Erica on the other hand loves to get out and get on the train or in the car and explore. You will start seeing a few of the events /places she plans on visiting this summer. One of them is this cool $1 Summer Movies.
Cool New App:
- An app where you can see your favorite blog posts and share them developed by two top bloggers? Yes Please! Pippit