Happy Weekend. September 12 2014, 0 Comments
Wow is it September. We are not even at the half way point and it has been a busy last few weeks. I have been collapsing into bed every night, bone tired. Before we know it October will be here with pumpkin picking and apple cider which is always fun.
On a social media note our readers really love pinterest, like ALOT at least you're loving MB's, thank you again for visiting our boards!
- Kite Festival this Saturday
- Renegade Craft Fair Summer Market is happening this weekend!
- Green Thumb Harvest Fair
- Child Passenger Safety Week (September 14-20, 2014)
- National Seat Check Saturday (September 20, 2014) Helpful links and here.
Worth The Read:
- 10 Steps to Have better Post Pregnancy Sex via Huff Post
- 65 Photos that prove birth is beautiful via popsugar
- The 50 Most Influential People In Brooklyn Food via Brooklyn Magazine
- Brooklyn Public Library to extend days and hours
- 5 Tips To Potty Trained Your Toddler via A Lovely Lark
Photo: Lovely Lady
Poste by Donna