Last Sunday we finally made our way to Brooklyn Bridge Park's skating rink for a birthday party at for one of C’s bestie’s. It was such an easy ferry ride, which all the kids loved and in between skating we visited Smorgasburg and ate up some delish Shake Shack, perfect day in Brooklyn. There are so many things to do in and around our neighborhood that I have my fingers cross we have a long fall before we hit frigid weather.
- Picnic Days at the historic ONDERDONK HOUSE and GROUNDS. Saturday, September 27, Noon to 6 PM. $5.00 per person, 12 and under are free with an adult. Special this weekend, musical entertainment by Ken Voisen.
- We gave up our car a few years back so when fall hits we do the train and the bus a lot and will rent a car to go upstate to see the fall foliage, track here . Fall Foliage Events in The Parks here. One trip via the train is the Queens Farm. Right now they have the Amazing Maize Maze ($9 for adult , $5 ages 4-11) happening until October 26th. There is a free Kickoff fall on Oct 5th where you'll find apples from Hudson Valley, cider and apple pie. Check here for events.
- The new Jcrew on 234 Wythe Avenue, between N. 3rd and N. 4th Streets opened today.
Worth The Read:
- Living with a toddler via Huff Post
- Jimmy Fallon reads kids letters via popsugar
- Williamsburg sure has a lot of beer halls, new one coming soon! Via Gothamist
Photo, Motherburg Brooklyn Bridge
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.