5 of the best fall nail colors. October 13 2014, 0 Comments
The fall nail colors for this season are just out right sexy. Wear with your most casual look or vamp it up for the night for these colors are instant statements makers.
Here are a few of our favorites:
1. This wine color has a bit of a punch then the usual deep wines we usually see. Not quite a pink punch more of Pantones Radiant Orchid is nestle in this hue. Will look great with some grey wardrobe pieces. Scotch Naturals Non Toxic Nail Polish in Velvet Kilt via Amazon.
2. A deep purple that doesn't read black goth. Love to see this paired with some navy and cream colors. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinaire In All Shine On Me.
3. The navy nail is one of my favorite nail colors for fall, I have been testing them all since there are so many chic varieties. This one has a metallic sheen to making it quite the luxe shade. Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Polish in Blue Blood via Amazon.
4. My second favorite color this season. Love the grey tone in this green polish. I never would have thought I would sport green nails however this color is sultry and feels very Autumn. Fall In Line by Essie.
5. I'm wearing this shade today (me in the photo) and the coco brown is perfect not only for my skin tone even the blondies in my life can wear this hue. OPI Nail Lacquer -Ice Berger and Fries via HSN.