Happy Weekend. October 17 2014, 0 Comments
It is Indian Summer (sort of) here, I haven't worn a coat in days but nevertheless we have some fall celebrations happening here and coming up!
Saturday October 18th at 10am, the McGolrick Park Neighborhood Alliance will be presenting certificates to local officials who have appropriated $1.3 million to build a new playground in the park. Following the presentation, area residents and officials will plant 1,000 daffodil bulbs in the gardens to improve the park. Come with your family to celebrate this important milestone in our community!
- Join Klub 4 Kidz for a three hour drop off pajama party on Friday, October 24th. Includes free play, dinner, arts and crafts, story time, dance time, movie time and so much more! 6:30pm-9:30pm Ages 2-6. $45 one child. $25 siblings. Additional $5 per child entrance fee paid separately
- The East River State Park 2014 FALL FESTIVAL. Sunday October 26th, 10AM-2PM Pumpkins, Music, Food, Family Activities, FUN! FREE! FREE! FREE
- Town Square's Nov 1st Greenpoint Parade 1 PM Costumed Parade at Noble Street between Franklin & West Streets, Brooklyn
- November 1st is Brooklyn Baby Fest (includes childcare and Halloween parade)!
Worth The Read:
- I have some new posts on Momtastic (thank you to my sis- in law who edits my posts and lets me pay her with beauty products!) 6 tips For Shiny Frizz free Hair & 5 Ways To Protect Your Home Against The Elements
- 4 Parenting Mistakes That Sap Your Energy via Popsugar
- 10 Life Skills Your Mother Never Taught You via Real Simple