- The East River State Park 2014 FALL FESTIVAL. Sunday October 26th, 10AM-2PM Pumpkins, Music, Food, Family Activities, FUN! FREE! FREE! FREE
Java Street Garden Fall Festival Potluck & BBQ Saturday, October 25, 2014 ,4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
Boo (some Halloween things to do):
- ProspectPark Creepy Crawly Halloween
Greenpoint's Annual Witch's Walk! Friday, October 31, 2014 4:00pm 5:00pm Flying Squirrel is happy to bring it's most beloved Halloween parade back to Greenpoint again this year. The phone has been ringing off the hook with inquiries so we just know this year will be the best yet! Line up at Flying Squirrel at 87 Oak St. between 4 - 4:30pm. This year's event promises even more fun, crafts and goodies and even food sponsored by the new Two Boots Pizza on Driggs!
- Town Square's Nov 1stGreenpoint Parade 1 PM Costumed Parade at Noble Street between Franklin & West Streets, Brooklyn
- November 1stis Brooklyn Baby Fest (includes childcare and Halloween parade)!
Worth The Read:
A cool program I was reminded of by a fellow mom are the workshops Moma offers for families on weekends for free, they fill up fast but worth keeping an eye on.
- Girl Busts Parents ad Tooth Fairy via Yahoo
- Moms You Meet Trick & Treating via Popsugar
Socialize with us!
Photo by Candace Laning
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.