Young kid's today know how to mix up their looks, bringing in their little personalities. Erica's daughter is a little fashion maven, maybe one day she and my son will run their own fashion empire as they both have strong opinions on their personal style. Here are 8 items for fall that may just pass their style test, a few from some of my favorite brooklyn resources. I love that these pieces can work now for fall and can be layered and moved around with other pieces for winter.
1. Furry checked sweater via Zara
2. Fur bag via Zara
3. Nico Nico kenneth legging via Sweet William
4. Gunner & Lux unicorn necklace via darling clementine
5. Girls fuzzy pocket dressvia Jcrew
6. Girls love conquers all baseball tee via Jcrew
7. Anive spot pant via Sweet William
8. Hello shiso felt rainbow pom pom clips via Smoochie Baby
Post by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.