Happy Weekend. December 05 2014, 0 Comments
There is lot’s to do here this weekend and we're planning to be running around the neighborhood this weekend and enjoy al the business that the holiday's bring!
- This Saturday: Free Food at X'ian Famous Foods new Greenpoint 648 Manhattan Ave location! This Saturday between 11:30 a.m -5pm! My brother in law Charles is going to be jealous about this one. The yummy/insane/delicious chinese spot that he introduced to me is opening a larger location. If you show them that you like them through one of their social media outlets you can enjoy one of their tasty dishes for free. via DNA info.
- A few seats left at Good Egg Family Event.
- See Santa Sunday at ST. NICHOLAS DAY: Sunday, December 7, 12 to 4 PM. Visist with St. Nicholas, Learn the Legend, Cider, Hot Chocolate, and traditional treats, , crafts, Tree lighting at 3 PM. Adults $3.00, Children free.
Also going on:
- SAINT ATMA popup shop until this Sunday at People of 2morrow
- Shop at Violet Pepper on Saturday while sipping some spiked apple cider and enjoy a $10 gift card for every $150 purchase, or a $25 gift card for a $250 purchase.
And for all of our readers near and far.... some nationwide events happening... check your local store for a schedule!
- Michael's craft store Kids Club - Happy Holiday Elves 10a-12p $2 *Go to their website and check store availability - as of this post, some seats are available in the Avenue of Americas location as well as the Northern Blvd in Woodside location
- Home Depot How to build a holiday yard stake, 9am-12pm FREE!
- Eckford Street Studio: Sunday, December 14th from 4-6pm for a Holiday Art Show and Party! Celebrate art made by all tk little artists this year, age 6 months and up, have some holiday refreshments, and sculpt sparkly and fragrant ornaments from homemade dough! This event is FREE and open to everyone; we do hope to see you there.
Worth The Read:
- The Overlook Books of 2014 via Slate
- Strong Willed Children Our A Blessing Not A Curse via Huff post
- A New Gifting App That Plants Trees With Every Use
- Kidz Central Station is a cool site by two moms where you can search for and find the best class or activity for your child based on your neighborhood, schedule, price and child’s interests. It also ables you to manage classes and activities online.
Stores and sites we love to follow on Instagram:
Photo courtesy of #UAW - Association of Legal Aid Attorneys via Resham Mantri