Most teachers appreciate a sign of gratitude even if it is as simple as a thoughtful card. My son’s teachers ROCK and have been patient and instrumental as he has learn to build on his speech. They always make me feel like he is the best kid and tell me how much they love him. If I could give them more I would, however I am on a budget but this doesn’t mean a gift with some thought is not in their future. I also love this DIY Homemade Food Gifts that can be done in large batches for numerous teachers at an affordable expense.
Here is an update from our teacher gift giving post we did from a few Christmas pasts. Jenny from a Dinner A Love Story (♥) reposted it and we get visitors every day so thought an update would be appreciated!
1. C.Wonder Monogram Mug $12 has all the letters of the alphabet available, one for each teacher, top it off with some candy canes.
2. Mine Design Black Chalkboard Candle in Persian Fig,$19.78, write a note of thanks on this cool candle for an extra thank you.
3. Alphabet Bags Good As Gold tote and Gold monogram $21.24 Roll up the bag and tie it up with a twine or pretty ribbon and save on wrapping.
4. Every teacher needs note card and these initial cards from Kate Spade $25 are chic and noteworthy!
5. This Earthlust water bottle will make sure your teacher is hydrated all day. $18
6. A set of 6 from Brooklyn Cupcake is perfect to give to a classroom of teachers, I have never had a teacher look disappointed to receive this treat. $15
7. C. Wonder Leather Key FOB $24.
Post by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.