It's time for my wish list and I am going for what I love here. As a back to work mama I need clothes that are comfortable with the occasional dress up piece for an important meeting. My taste is clean with a touches of classic yet a wee bit of a twist such as a cool material or touches of gold.
1. I almost bought this the other day in the ivory....love this color as well for works perfect as a dressed up Neutral . Color Lace Panel Sweater Via Jcrew
2. A simple cuff with a pop of color that works with everything I have. Via Madewell
3. You had me at chocolate. Via Mast Chocolates
4. I am a sucker for a gift set and this one will last me for at least a year. Kiehls via Bloomingdales
5. Warm, easy to throw on and wear, perfect for me. Diamond Stitch Infinity Scarf via Jcrew
6. Ok, so I already bought them.... but who doesn't love a comfy warm boot? Ugg Baily Button Via Zappos
7. I never tire of a flare dress and this one will work perfect for holiday and go into spring. Sunday In Brooklyn Ikat Flare Dress via Piperlime
8. Perfect size shoulder bag as I am not a big bulky bag kind a girl. Marc by Marc Jacobs Luna Shoulder Bag Via Netporter
Post by Erica
Comments will be approved before showing up.