A few of my Winter must have's... January 05 2015, 0 Comments
I'm a total cliché when it comes to cold weather probably because I love all the warm things you can wrap yourself around on a chilly day. Of course I do get sick of frigid weather but before I do here are a few of my winter favs.
- Traditionally known as steamer rugs this blanket has been a nice layer to keeping us toasty on movie night at home. Pendleton Blanket Motor Robe Blanket
- I have been searching for a barrette that I can wear in lieu of all the hairbands I use-something for work that looks like I made a stylish effort. Calf hair barrette via Jcrew
- Any cozy sweater that screams it's cold outside and I want it. Etoile Isabel Marant (pictured here) also this one is pretty cute.
- Lorac Palette of pink blushes, comes out spring (have been testing it for a future Momtastic post) but the jest of them is that you ahead bit of a rosy glow for weather that can zap your skin of color - similar pink here.
- I always have dry shampoo and this one is my latest obsession. I can still comb my hair through and it doesn’t dry it out like so many dry shampoos tend to do. R & Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo (travel size)
- Garance Dore Beaute Pocket Notebook set are the perfect size on the go journals for my bag especially when I am at work appointments.
Posted by Donna