Winters blues are only allowed to be worn this year as navy is one... if not thee most popular of colors in stores these days. I have been wearing a ton of navy and I have to say it works so well with just about every color in my closet. I'm not knocking black but let's be honest; it isn't exactly a cheerful color as the cold weather starts to become a bit of a bummer. The pretty cabernets are also a great hue to wear with navy, greys and creams so if you are looking to take your wardrobe out of the black now would be the time.
A few of my favorites:
1. ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE Haley Printed Sweatshirt via La Garconne
2. Jareth Pull On Booties in Navy via Ninewest
3. BTOTALLY Bag in Navy Suede via Steve Madden
4. Rag & Bone the Legging Jean in Wine via Piperlime
5. Heart Quilted Sweat Dress in Navy via Topshop
6. Premium Padded Jacket in Burgundy via Topshop
7. Colorblocked knit cap via Old Navy
8. Anonymous Ism crew socks via Jcrew
Posted by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.