5 minute beauty for the busy mom January 20 2015, 0 Comments
I have about 5 minutes to myself in the morning and I have gotten pretty good at putting on my 'game' face. Here (above) is how I use my golden five minutes before I get out the door.
What I used:
- Laura Geller Seamless Finish Concealer via QVC
- Hard Candy Sheer Glow All TheWay Face and Iluminator via Walmart (stores) avail online at Amazon
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara via drugstore.com
- e.l.f. Studio Contouring via drugstore.com
- Unzipped Shimmer & Matte Eyeshadow Palette via Nordstrom
- Baked Blush Pink Fettish via Sleek Nail
- Stila Stay All Day Vinyl Lip Gloss via Sephora
* Hair tip spend an extra two to three minutes and give you hair side braids or twists, secure in the mid part of your hair with a barrette or hair tie. A dry shampoo or texture spray gives my hair that just right tousled look.