With these snowstorms and blistery weather it is hard to muster up the energy to look stylish. Unfortunately some of us still have work and if you’re like me and work in a more corporate environment you kind of have to make an effort. Also, it does help to feel a bit put together when the weather sucks. These pieces are great for they can easily be layered upon. The plaid coat can be paired with a faux fur vest for added warmth or wear it over a jean jacket under. The sleeveless tee can go over a thermal Henley. I’m in love with these leather culottes for they will look amazing with tall boots. The point is to add a shot of color to the wardrobe you already have to add a bit of light to end of the winter tunnel.
1. Karelia Wool Coat via Ganni
2. Faux Leather Culottes via Topshop
3. metallic Leather Stripe pouch via Jcrew
4. Hometown Muscle Tee via Madewell
5. Inblot Sweatshirt via Jcrew
6. Wide Brim Fedora Hat via Topshop
7. Blue Cube shopping bag via baggu
Post by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.