Happy Weekend. February 06 2015, 0 Comments
Yup it was 10 degrees when I woke up this morning, 12 when I dropped my son off at school. This weather makes me want to stay inside and just nest. Here are 7 Valentine's you can make this weekend. We are planning to make the Yoda cards.
- Teething child, up at 2a.m? Well this weekend you can go see the Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs Exhibit at the MoMA, closes at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February, 10. But at this moment it is open all day and night long 24 hours a day now through to 5:30 pm on Sunday February 8. All day. All night.Via Village Voice . Timed tickets.
Worth The Read:
- Homeopathy For Pregnancy
- Sledding Safety Tips via Scholastic
- Need a little side job? Love to work out? You can apply to be a Shape Up NYC Instructor, here is the Training Application.
- Not happy with how city environmental and public health agencies (not the fire dept-they were amazing and brave )were slow to respond to last weekend's 7 alarm fire here in Williamsburg? You can sign a petition here for the Mayor's office.
- Cinnamon Dutch Baby via weelicious
- Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies via my baking addiction
- Homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Spread via Pastry Affair
Post by Donna