Happy Weekend. March 06 2015, 0 Comments
Hard to believe with this frigid weather we have been having that daylight savings is this Sunday. Let's hope this will nudge mother nature to a more warmer climate because although snowstorms are pretty at first, I am a bit over it.
Here is a great post from Yahoo Parents on How to Help Kids Adjust to Daylight Saving Time.
- Did you know? The Brooklyn Children's Museum has fun events weekly for the kids!
- Weekend Fun via NYCgovparks
- TedxBushwick March 12th
Worth The Read:
- How To Increase Milk Supply via Mothermag
- My Dad Strict, my daughters papa not so much Via NYT
- New York City Adds 2 Muslim Holy Days to Public School Calender via NYT
Top Photo that is featured on the blog today: Eat, Sleep, Brooklyn: A 24 Hour Guide via Freepeople
Post by Donna