It is no secret how much I love denim and one thing I miss about living in California is how denim can be worn every day... even to an important meeting. The good news is denim isn't going away -if anything there is going to be a denim explosion this spring/summer and will continue into fall. Expect to see many denim posts as I can't help myself and of course I thought I start with the wee ones since they look so cute in chambray dresses, patch jeans and light washed overalls.
Here are just a few of my favs:
1. Jules Denim Shirt via Stella Mccartney Kids
2. Girls Denim Dungarees via Zara
3. High Tops via H&M
4. Egg Chambray Romper via Smoochie Baby
5. Bess Denim Dress via Stella Mccartney Kids
6. Chambray Hue Padded Jacket via Zara
7. Bobo Choses Vintage Triangle Dress via Darling Clementine
8. Infant /Toddler Distressed Jeans via H&M
Top Photo : Zara Spring Kids Lookbook
Comments will be approved before showing up.