We are finally having some sunny days here in New York and although we still have days were a light jacket or sweater is a must we are definitely in a transitional mode. We may not be able to sport head to toe spring clothes however we can definitely start wearing them with our favorite jeans and layers.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces that aren't only perfect for now and can be worn without layers later -they are comfortable. A few are soft and flow-y, others still comfortable with a bit of structure but still easy to throw on. Perfect not only for Brooklyn moms but any... regardless where you live.
1. Embroidered Denim Dress via Zara
2. Ilona Cotton Jumpsuit via Outnet
3. Combo sweater in Faded Adire via Jcrew
4. Frayed Midi Skirt via Zara
5. Apiece Apart Methana Pleat Neck Dess via Moda Operandi
6. Navy Stripe Wide Leg Trousers via Topshop
7. Robert Clergerie Vicolei Rafia Platform Shoe via Bird Brooklyn
Top Photo Goa Dress from Loup Charmant ( a line I pretty much want to live in!)
Post by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.