5 maternity swimsuits perfect for you baby bump
It's starting to warm up and if you are sporting a baby bump this spring and summer here are 5 great suits I am loving!
- A leopard print for your wild side that also is fully lined which makes its functional.
- Side gathering helps gives a bit of a slimming touch
- High cut helps make legs look long
- Dark neutral if you want to take a break from black
- Halter adds extra support to top of frame
- Empire style
- Open back
- Sweetheart neckline
- Side boning adds overall body support which is a plus when there is extra weight on your body
- Grip tape on top bathing suit prevents suit from rolling, another plus when carried more on the top then usual
Also available in a tankini style
- Thick straps for added support
- Paneled styled to offer slimming and contouring
Summer sorbet adds a bright hue while poolside
- Goddess style suit makes for a wearable trend
- Side rush gatherings helps slim
- Soft cup helps mold breast area
Post By Erica
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.