Hard to believe but it's that time again, the end of the school year is fast approaching. This means you may want to gift up your teacher as I know my kid's teacher deserves a gift. I went a bit past the previous $25 and went up to about $28 on this one. Some are great stand alone gifts while others can be paired with a homemade card or flowers-honestly even the smallest gesture shows these super people how much they mean to us and our kids.
1. Moon and Stars Prize Ribbon, $8 via Catbird
2. I'm A Teacher What's Your Super Power Tee, $28 via Look Human
3. Striped Pencil Case $4.90, via Forever21
4. Library Card Tote Bag, $20 via Uncommon Goods
5. 12 custom name hexagon pencils, $20 via Design Gem Etsy
6. Free Printable Gift Card Box via Delia Creates
7. Give a gift card! This one is from Target
8. Engraved Enamelware Mug, $15-$24, via MWmade (this gift takes a bit of time and may entail emailing customer service if you want to have special name or saying engraved. I felt it was worth the trouble as it could be a pretty cool gift).
9. Les Notebooks, $12.95 via Anthropologie
10. Monogram Crest Journal, $25 via Anthropologie
Post By Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.