Happy Weekend. May 30 2015, 0 Comments
- Mark your calendars and get ready to register for the lottery to swim on June 15th (ends June 28th) for (Free!)the kids at McCarren pool, we did this and it was so much fun! Sessions start July 7th. Just look for Brooklyn and your park and then the class you like to register for (lottery) for.
- New Post Natal Moms Pilate class! Zalla Pilates is offering a new post-natal pilate class taught by author and resident expert, Karrie Adamany. Class is Tuesdays at 12pm.
- Share an #UltraHug selfie of you & baby. Nominate a local community project. Post an #UltraHug selfie on Twitter or Instagram and nominate a community project that can use some love. Choose a local park, playground, rec-center or any cause that could benefit from a $2,000 grant from Huggies.
- Do you love vintage? The most amazing vintage show is starting today here in Brooklyn.
Gov Ball Map via Time out
Last Friday we had a nice line up of upcoming events, check out here.
4 Twitters to follow this summer (and forever, ever..)
Worth the Read:
- How Finding a Family Motto Changed One Mom's Entire Attitude via Popsugar
- A Woman Was Kicked Out of TEDWomen for Bringing Her Baby via Nymag
- Don't miss-on MB- Peapod is now delivering to Brooklyn
I'm starting to pin DIYS for summer crafts. Pinterest
Also, we tend to post on Our FB page the not in Brooklyn events such as the Bronx Zoo Opening with Peppa The Pig that we think the kiddies will like.
Post by Donna