I love neutral colors. Here and there I add a pop of color, but I like to try to stick to a simple color palette so I can easily mix and match clothes. My go to colors are usually grey and black. But last summer I fell in love with navy. It's a great, classic neutral, and perfect for summer. Not as harsh as black, yet just as versatile. Here are some navy pieces I am loving for both wear and home. Mix and match with a bright color, using the navy as your basic neutral because in my book navy is a win-win.
1. A classic dress. Navy. Crochet detail. Perfect for a tiny bump, full bump, or post bump body. Try pairing with a bright sandal or belt.
2. A beautiful clutch. I use this as a purse on date night, or as a place to put my small-ish pieces. Pair with a bright dress or all white or cream outfit. Via Baggu
3. These blue home textiles are perfect accents with some of the navy I am popping into my rooms. Via Dara Artisans
4. Navy in this flat clutch works with my day looks and I can easily mix with other prints. Via Clare V
7. A maxi dress - more of a bright blue however the great floral print mixes well with my navy accessories.
8. My favorite accessory - a watch! Love this simple leather band via Tory Burch
Post by Erica
Comments will be approved before showing up.