My husband just built my son a loft space for his bed which means I have some work to do in the decor the department. Next to this space is my office nook which is going to be taken apart (au revoir my own space) and a playroom will be put in it's place. Since this nook will be connected to the loft bed area I want it to be gender neutral and act as both a play area/small bed area for any family/friend visitors. I have a ton of pins to inspire our new look but I do admit I like it to be easy and want to only add a handful of pieces. Right now I am thinking neutral....here are a few of my favorites:
1. Love that this toddler bed can work as a daybed as well, perfect for when we just want to hang out and read. Land Of Nod Hampshire Toddler Bed
2. This is the perfect cushion to throw onto a toddler bed that doubles as a daybed. Wigwam Cushion via OYOY
3. A quick trip to staples with an Ikea frame will make this frame a perfect art piece for a gender free room. Good Morning + Good Night Free printable file via bethanymenzel
4. Stars and pompoms ...can't go wrong with this chic mix. Stars Rug via Zara Home Kids
5. This nightlight is perfectly cozy for our future playroom. Campsite Nightlight via Land of Nod
6. A cool way to write out your kids name or fun words on the wall. Self -adhesive wall art via H&M
7. Buy one or a few of these two Nate Berkus's baskets to store toys and blankets. via Target
8. I would love to go white with this space however a grey duvet will balance the white walls and loft.
Post by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.