It is hard to believe we are here again with the holiday season. I love gift guides , however some of them have gotten out of hand. Let's do one for the world traveler, the stay at home mom. Really... my girlfriend who stays at home doesn't want a nice bag? I think maybe YES she does.
So as an season editor (yup, I can say that) I do gift guides the way I like them and how I think my friends would like to see them. Which leads me to this one. A thread I hope is always woven into this site is that we are from Brooklyn and want to share a slice of our lives/style with not only Brooklyn mothers but all parents. Which means for our first gift guide (of the season) let's start with picks that represent.
These 10 picks are either made in Brooklyn, sold from Brooklyn or designed and maybe all the above. I adore this place and hope you love the picks that you can give your partner, friend or yourself.
2. CHAINED TO MY HEART NECKLACE, ROSE GOLD via Catbird
4. ALYSON FOX PINK COMBO SHAPE RUG via Mociun
5. A.OK TWILL SCARF CAMEL/RED via Oak
6. Birth is for Pussies Tote $35 shipping in the US contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. TINY PENTAGRAM RING via Species by the Thousands
8. MOON A MONTH CALENDAR, 2016 The Great Lakes via Catbird
10. FIRE ELEMENTAL SOY CANDLE via Species by the Thousands
Post by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.