Time is closing in and if you are there looking for a present for the mom (or yourself!) in your life here are my picks that say well...mom. Order soon as some of these picks may take a bit longer to get to you as I am already noticing a lag in shipments the last few days.
1. I'm quite obsess with these leather decals and seriously debating if they go on my Christmas list. At $55 a letter you may want to stick to initials but love the idea of dressing up my white tote with these so stay tune.. ANYA HINDMARCH Alphabet textured-leather stickers via Net A Porter
2. Another favorite. I checked with Samantha Hahn on the inventory and these bags are back in stock. I love the idea of adding a larger present...say clog boots(hint..hint ) to the bag. Samantha Hahn Mama Canvas Tote
3. All profits after cost from the sale of this Mother design go to Women for Women International ...a charity that helps women in 8 war-torn regions rebuild their lives through training programs. Red Mother Sweatshirt via The Mother Shop
4. This is a cool take on the alphabet charm world. Not tiny so definitely check out as these charms have a lot of 'personality'. MONICA VINADER A-Z Alphabet Letter rose gold-plated pendants $130
5. This charm comes from across the sea so order soon if you have a special mum in your life who may appreciate it's stylish design. Via Maisonirem
6. I have seen this design a bit but still not sick of it and I think it would make an awesome gift. Tmeprinting
7. A fun stocking stuffer for mom that says it all in two words. HelloCharmsHQ
In case you miss our Brooklyn made giftguide post for mamas..check out here.
Comments will be approved before showing up.