Regardless if the weather is finicky the stores have to move merchandise. This means many pieces that you can add to your wardrobe and home are on sale.
Here are a few of our favs:
1. Never sick of capes. This one is $ 99.90 down from $ 39.99. Striped Poncho via Zara
2. Under $40 this scarf will go right into Spring (when it gets here).
3. $9.99!!! These culottes are down from$ 49.90. Secret about Zara, if you don't find your size call or go to the store and they'll help you search. Copped Trousers via Zara
4. Target is having selected home goods on sale (30%) until 2/6. This fringe stool is from The Nate Berkus Collection one of my favs. Nate Berkus Friinge Woven Stool via Target
5. Most if not all of Jcrew's fall merch is 40-60% off of the sale price. Fair Isle Classic Turtleneck via Jcrew
6. I only buy my nice shoes on sale and these are another pair that would work now and can be worn right into summer. Robert Clergerie Nancy White Wedge Mocassin via Bird
7. Urban Outfitter has the coolest rugs, this one is 39. from $79. Magical Thinking Diamond Medallion Printed Rug via Urban Outfitters
Post by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.