Circus theme birthday April 23 2013, 0 Comments
I did a circus theme for C’s first birthday. It was surprising inexpensive and he loved it. I knew if I was going to do a theme that I had control over now was the time for he may have more of an opinion after year one ( which I was right, it’s all superheros last two birthdays.)
1. Paper straws come in every color, in safe cups for the babies , glass bottles for the older kids. Via Etsy
3. Save money by decorating your own cake, I decorated the rim of the cake with gumdrops and used animals as toppers which can be found at the dollar store or most toy stores,
4. These are cute favor boxes via Carnival Party Favors
5. I made bunting from left over material from an Ikea polk -a- dot fabric -I do like ACME PARTY BOX for they seem to have every theme imaginable.
6. Popcorn Bags via Party Supplies Delivered
MAKE THIS BADGE (via Julep) !
Posted by Donna
Photo: No no’s