Last minute camp help May 31 2013, 0 Comments
After months of preparation and a hefty deposit for summer school- mother nature had other plans and we are now are looking for a summer camp for the boy. Beyond stressful. If like me, you need camp help, this FREE event looks like a helpful solution.
There are only 4 more weeks until New York City schools let out for the summer and many parents still do not have summer plans for their kids. Camp Panic! will give families the best last minute line up of summer camps, getaways, and fun activities in and around NYC. Camp Panic! helps parents fill up the long summer days with samplings and demonstrations from local summer camps, available open camp slots, and summer classes for toddlers. For More Information please visit www.camppanic.com
Families Can Enjoy:
- One-stop shopping for last minute summer camps like NY Kids Club, Asphalt Green Day Camp
- Berkshire Hills Camp, Brooklyn Arts Exchange, Brooklyn Music Factory, Camp Kinderland
- Children’s Museum of the Arts, Greene Hill School, Textile Arts Center and over 30 more!
- Free outdoor performances
- Samplings of cool summer products
- Free samples of Honest Tea drinks
- Free outdoor activities for kids
- Free Summer Camp Backpacks from NY Kids Club
Parents who register to attend online at camppanic.com will be entered for a chance to win tickets to see Stomp and $500 of summer shopping at Camp Panic!
When: Sunday June 9th from 12 noon – 3 pm
Where: International School of Brooklyn, 477 Court Street, Brooklyn NY 11231
Subway Directions: Take the F train to Smith-9th St Start out going West on W 9TH ST towards COURT ST. Walk 2 minutes and turn right onto Court St.
Driving Directions: Take exit 27 off of the BQE toward Atlantic Avenue, keep left at the fork, follow signs for Ikea Plaza. Turn left onto Columbia St. Turn left onto Union St. Turn right onto Court St and the school will be on the left.
Posted by Donna