1. Rag and Bone colorblock longsleeve ragland tee I am a sucker for these style tees, I wear them with a chunky necklace to work and wear with jeans during the weekends. A plus is thatthe weeve of Rag and Bone tees are of great quality and last forever.
2. Pamela Love small tribal spike necklace Color gems are great but I love the wearibility of this necklace yet it's anything but boring.
3. Jcrew Midrise toothpick jean in ecru I always recommend these jeans to friends. The ecru moves past the blue and grey hues you probably already own and the color gives a wardrobe a nice lift. I love that the toothpick style has an excellant fit so they'll retain their shape and can be worn a few times a week.
4. Imogen Duffle Bag in Grey a faux leather bag that looks like the real deal, I love that the grey is subtle and will work with anything casual and dressy.
5. Rag and Bone classic newburry booties in canvas There are so many great style ankle boots out there, I mostly love this boot for the color and that the boot has a fold on the top. I became of fan of R&B's shoes when I invested in a black high boot a few seasons back and found myself wnating to wear the boot daily.
6. Thai Fabric Pillow Cover I am in total nesting mode. Right now it's all in my head or on my pinterest as I look for the best deals out there. I'm also always amazed at how expensive pillows are! At $35 this pillow cover looks more luxe then what it costs.
7. Kasbah Wool Rugs I love the idea of a small rug in this design in a nursery or in the older kids play area and it looks soft and cozy for fall.
Posted by Donna
Comments will be approved before showing up.