I'm sure it stems from my affection for fall and autumn mix but Halloween is a big deal at our house! For the last three years we've collected some delicious delightful spooky reads to celebrate the holiday so I thought it'd be fun to share our Halloween Reads:
1) Skeleton hiccups Such an easy & fun read - I often find my kids 'reading' the book to themselves!
2) Even Monsters need haircuts Another charming book with ghouls and goofy monsters to get in the mood.
3) Clifford's First Halloween a nice intro the the holiday for little ones.
4) Room on the broom There's nothing more Halloween than a witch who makes new friends!
5) Little Owl's Night Not exactly Halloween focused but it does have some creepy crawlers that wander at night.
Posted By Jessica
Photo Iluustration by Julia Morrow
Comments will be approved before showing up.