Happy Weekend.December 20 2014, 0 Comments
Erica and I are finally getting our holiday to do's together. I pretty much work non- stop until the Christmas then I get this amazing break that makes all the work worth the time off. Of course we still will be posting although they will slow down a bit as we spend time with our families. I'll be heading Mid West to the in laws and will be still in the loop through social media (of course)! And my Momtastic posts.
- Traveling? Here is a past post from Mb on some of our favorite tips from a few experts
- Cool app! We mentioned this a bit ago and still think it’s worth knowing about. Gate Guru is a free will give you updated flight info while at the airport. You can find where to eat with the kids , the map to get there as well as important spots (ATM, bathroom) you need when dealing with a busy airport and restless kids.
Worth The Read:
- Happy Birthday to The Williamsburg Bridge via Gothamist
- The Gift of Not Getting Everything For Christmas via Huffpost
- When A classmate Takes On Santa Via NYT Motherlode
A few of our favorite (Free) printable gift tags: