If you belong in a parent group or your child is in his/her first years of school then you have enter the Birthday Zone. My son usually has one birthday party to attend every month. He loves to go to the parties and see his friends in what is usually a bit of a wild social hour or two for the kiddies. For me I have to remember to buy a birthday gift, if I know the child or parent its usually not hard for me to find a gift for I can target in on something that fits his/her personality. For others I am a little more unsure. This little guide is for ages 1 to 3 however we’ll do something bit more age advance for the holidays!
1. Gibbs Smith Romeo +Juliet via darling clementine
2. Kid-O Go Car Via darling clementine, $13.
3. Melissa and Doug Prance and Play Horse via Cute Attack, $29.99
4. Dwell Studio Owl Stamp Set Via Smoochie Baby, $27.
5. Shirin Kids Organic Stars Cotton Hat via darling clementine , $25.
6.Madeleine L’ Engle A Wrinkle In Time via Sweet William