So many cool places to do parties nowadays in Williamsburg!
Here is our abbreviated list of cool places to party:
1) Frolic - With their rock and rock themes, parties at Frolic are awesome! Plus they take care of all the details for you; you just show up and party. As my friend Sivan said about having her daughter’s 1st birthday party at Frolic “Having a gorgeous 5,000 sqft space to mold into a birthday extravaganza is a parent orgasm like no other”
Parties start at $750
2) Ms. J’s - A really cool gymnastics place where kids can tumble and run! Parties start at $175 for weekdays or $350 for weekends
3) Baked in Brooklyn - This cool ceramics studio gives kids a chance to express their inner creativity by painted pre-baked pieces. Anyone who can hold a brush will enjoy this place. Parties start at $350
4) Streb - We went to a party there earlier this year and wow was it fun! Highly recommend for adults too. Parties start at $540
5) WMAAC - Not only is Lakey awesome but she now offers awesome 2 hour themed parties such dancing fairies & princesses, hip hop divas, Michael Jackson, old school ( games & fun contests) to kids karaoke. Parties start at $400 for themes or $125 by the hour.
Photo: Upon a Fold