I’m a huge fan of headbands! I love how you use them for mess hair days, to spice up a plain outfit or professionalize your appearance easily. But I just have one slight problem: I have the wrong shaped head for headbands.. though it doesn’t seem to curb me from purchasing headbands…
This photo is of a friend of Donna & I at her daughter’s 1st birthday party. I not only loved the photo but I loved the headbands and super jealous her daughter will wear one! I’m still patiently(!!!) trying to get my daughter to wear them…
So here are some really awesome headbands for your daughter or son or yourself!:
1) Crewcuts glitter bow headband - $14.00 - Love this in green!
2) Casual Cutie Etsy shop - $6-45.00 - Check out the Valentine’s one!
3) Free People - $38.00 - Love this for mommy!
4) Gap Kids - $14.00 - Simple, easy, everyday!
5) Zara Hairbraid - $8 - Simple elegance!
Posted by: Jessica Glorieux
Photo: Dana Gluck