I love SOUP! January 10 2012
I do. I really really love soup. That’s why I was so excited to read about Sea Bean Goods in last week’s Nona newsletter. Nicole Centeno has taken soup to a new level - just look at these flavors: CURRIED CARROT, apples and coconut milk (vegan, gluten-free) or RABBIT STEW, parsnips, chocolate and red wine….
Launching Feb 2012 - Nicole is offering a home delivery subscription!
- how it works: subscribers receive a delivery of fresh, seasonal soup every Monday for a month. Available in one or two quart weekly quantities. Flavors will change each week and will be sent during sign-up period
- soups arrive in reusable containers in an insulated package (an individual must be available to receive package)- delivery in Manhattan (through 110th street) and throughout Brooklyn for the first month, additional neighborhoods to come
- subscription fee: $70 a month for 1 quart a week; $120 a month for 2 quarts a week
- discount for all customers willing to take a short satisfaction survey at the end of their first month subscription
- sign-up by emailing: email@example.com by January 27
- limited quantities available!
You can also order soup quarts a la carte for $17 ($15 + $2 delivery fee) or by the bowl at Paulie G’s!
Posted by: Jessica Glorieux
Photo: 101 Cookbooks