Oh , my french fry.
What a great alternative to french fries. This is going to be my Saturday night side for the boys. Is it wrong that I am excited about trying this out? Woo hoo, exciting Saturday night at the Ladd casa.
Baked Carrot Oven French Fries
6 large carrots
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Cut each carrot into 2-inch long sections
- Cut each section into thin sticks
- In a large bowl toss carrot sticks with olive oil and salt
- Spread out carrot sticks on a parchment paper baking sheet
- Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes until carrots are browned
Recipe, Because I’m Addicted via Elana’s Pantry