I loved dressing my son in his bunting every morning, no kicking blankets off while I strolled him to nursery school in the early hours. He lived in snowsuits and warmers from Patagonia which have been handed down at this point. Here are a few of my favorites, even if you live in a a warmer climate such as Hazelita (my niece) a warmer is a good idea especially if you travel to colder climates during the year or have cool and crisp mornings.
Here are 7 worth checking out
1. I visited the Stella McCartney showroom during the summer and drooled over all the baby and kids clothes. This suit will keep baby warm and stylish. Stella McCartney Wiggles Snowsuit via Zappos.
2. I love myself a good fleece piece, and this is perfect for baby when you need warmth and to put them right in the car seat, as most car seat experts recommend not putting children with their outerwear in the car seat. Patagonia Baby Conejito Bunting via Patagonia .
3. Water resistant with double zippers with micro fleece lining at the bum area. The two stripe reflectors are an especially nice touch for us city moms who stroll our babies day and night. Mini Rodini Expedition Baby Overall via Mini Rodini.
4. Windproof, water-repellent with detachable hood only under $40? Yes please! Reflective piping at front and back makes us happy and taped seams makes it perfect when the snow starts up. Padded Overall via H&M.
5. A less bulky pick with lightly padding with fleece. Designed with a long zippered front for easy dressing. Ribbed sleeve and leg seals in warmth. Kidscase Lukesuit via Sweet William.
6. Because not every one lives in a freezing climate. This is perfect for the early mornings or when you get a chill in the air. Lightweight yet perfect amount of coverage. Quilted Chambray One Piece via Gap.
7. Basically the same style as snowsuit #1. Removable hood with detachable mittens. Stella McCartney Wiggles Snowsuit in Camouflage via Zappos.